Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Pictures of the Newest Vernick

So here he is! This new addition has motivated me to start our family blog. I am attaching some of his ultrasound pictures up to this point. We found out that it is a boy on Friday, February 15th!! Very exciting. Although boys names are hard to pick, so we are open to any suggestions!! Eli is super excited for "the baby to plop out" and to "share my cars with the baby". Eli's name suggestion is "boy" so really anything is a better suggestion then that.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Ron would be the perfect name. I would go with Spartacus as a second choice.....:)

Unknown said...

I've always been a fan of Donald - origin - Scottish, meaning - "World Leader"

if not, try going with Bluto

Anonymous said...

Another boy, that is so exciting! I can't believe Jeff kept that secret for the last 4 days. I would love to share with you my new favorite baby boy name; Lord knows I won't be using it.
Noah.
Too many viewings of the Notebook I suppose.

Ken said...

Hi Becky,

Nice Blog! Don't foget to put a link to our blog up http://averills.blogspot.com

Names to follow,

Dad

Val said...

The new baby pictures are adorable. I can't believe they can tell so early whether it's a boy or a girl.

The blog page looks very neat.

See you soon!

Val

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think Eli & Owen Vernick are the perfect names for such adorable little guys and later nice adult names. Owen is Welsh and means Desire Born as in wanted child which is also cool.